bundle with more products
Improve possibility to add more than one product to bundle
AdminFlorian (Admin, OXID) commented
This is about creating a new "product" out of other products, for example:
- Gaming Computer: Graphics Card, Tower, Display, Mouse, Keyboard
- Raspberry Pi Beginner's Set: Pi, Diodes, Cables, Breadboard
Shaun Purvis commented
Yes, the concept of bundles should not be limited to adding a single free product. You should actually be able to 'bundle' products together.
Bundles should work this way :
1. Create a bundle Type product with basic product attributes (description, images, prices...)
2. Assign existing products to the bundle
Then, availability (stocks should depend on each bundled products/ variants)
AdminMarco (Admin, OXID) commented
Thanks to Xavier, here comes a more detailed description:
Should be a button create a bundle in administrer products/products.
- Basic bundle product attributes (price...) variants & stock should be inherited from products inside the bundle.
- Selection of products to be part of the bundle from the product list.