or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. Need to delete about 3500 articles. Playing within DB isnt very userfriendly. Clicking-Hell takes to long. Please insert multidelete. Thx

• mhoffblu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

Its 2017 now and I'm still facing this problem. I have an Oxid Demo Shop for evaluating and testing purposes which I want to use to set up the real shop now. While testing I also created multiple products and also have the demo products installed.
        When I wanted to start with implementing the real products and deleting the other ones, I thought there will be like a checkbox or sth to select and delete multiple products at once, but there wasnt. Instead of the simple solution I expected, I now have to delete every single product itself, with a need for confirmation for each delete of course. I really cant understand why such a essential function is not incorporated in OXID and you have to buy very expensive third party modules for this simple function. In my opinion this feature should be built in just from the beginning and hope that it will be in the future.

Thank you, have a nice day

Moritz

• marko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello

I've just deleted 10 products in OXID CE backend and spent more than 1 minute to do it. So to delete 100 products would take 10 minutes or more of repeatedly clicking like a tray line worker a 100 years ago...

I mean, It's like deleting a text document character by character pressing the delete key and waiting until all (let say 50) pages are deleted?!? OK, this was not a good example, in this case one could simply put a stone or a piece of tape on the delete key and go for a cup of coffee

Oxid eShop is really a great product but I'm convinced that a "Select All" and "Delete all selected" or "Deactivate all selected" and not just "delete one by one" option should be available in any year 2013 ecommerce software product that can handle thousands of products.

I'm sorry for being so harsh but I really think it is something that should have been incorporated in Oxid from the beginning.

Thanks and bye

Marko

Feedback and Knowledge Base