Implement "Cleaner" tool in admin
Implement a new admin tool that fullfills the following functions:
1. Clear tmp-dir on clicking a button
2. Search out\pictures\ for unused dynamic images (comparing with default database fields - to be extended in config by new image-fields) and put them to backup dirs
3. Clear the backup dirs from 2.
4. Do 2. the other way round - compare the same database fields with out\pictures\ to find missing images and list them - if they are found in the backup dirs, restore them
5. enable the admin to select specific image-types (e.g. only "oxpic1") for 2. and 4.
6. search the database for dead relations (e.g. articles related to categories or other articles that were deleted) and store them in a backup table with the option to restore them - the default relations are to be extended in the config
AdminRay (Admin, OXID) commented
there is a module available which already offers some of above mentioned points:
as well for clear tmp: https://github.com/jkrug/OXID-cleartmp
AdminMarco (Admin, OXID) commented
Absolutely. I think it will be part of this project:
Kārlis Kavacis commented
Cleanup tool for emptying the cache is badly needed ... automated cache cleaner would be great too