I suggest to implement ...

Product filter for the complete shop

At the moment, we have got product filters over attributes used in specific categories.
As this depends on your portfolio, let the shop owner by option decide if he wants to have a filter over the categories or over the complete shop.

Additionally: Have the option to group the attributes.

Additionally: Make attributes "visible" (colour-picker - you wanna buy shoes? Show me the red ones only...)

331 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MarcoAdminMarco (Admin, OXID) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarcoAdminMarco (Admin, OXID) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a short hint: This is not a platform to feature the own extensions. Uservoice is tended to collect feature ideas, discuss about them and maybe give a feature spec.
        @Schwinkendorf: Will you delete your comment by yourself or shall I do?

[edit]I did :-)[/edit]

• Dennis HeidtmannDennis Heidtmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have more Features with the Attributes. I already changed a little bit the Oxid Attributes: http://www.koffer-direkt.de/hersteller/rimowa/topas/ <-- Look at the left Side. These Checkboxes are Attributes from Oxid only a little bit nicer. Attributes are a very very good Oxid Feature, but there are a lot of more Possibilities if they would be more supported by Oxid.

Alexander's Idea with a good SEO Structure in the Url would be great!!!

• DainiusDainius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be good:
        - include also Logical operators "AND/OR" in search;
        - possibility to select several values from filter list (i.e. show shoes only "red" and "black"), by displaying the list as combo-box, or in the list with check-boxes.
        - possibility to "Save filter", so next time when user logs-in - the same filter would be active.

Feedback and Knowledge Base